Brigham and Women’s Hospital is dedicated to:
• Serving the needs of our local and global community,
• Providing the highest quality health care to patients and their families,
• Expanding the boundaries of medicine through research,
• Educating the next generation of health care professionals.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital aspires to transform the future of healthcare, through
science, education and compassionate care, locally and globally.
• Quality Patient Care
Delivering quality patient care is the center of everything we do.
• Teaching Excellence
We seek to uphold the highest standards in training health care
• Research Leadership
We continuously seek new ways to demonstrate our leadership role in
• Customer Focus
Our focus is to serve our customers.
• Respect for the Individual
We recognize and value the contributions of every individual.
We work toward a unified approach to developing health care solutions.
• Embracing Change
Embracing change will help us to be successful.
• Operational Efficiency
We strive for efficient and effective delivery of services.