What is Research Navigator?
Partners Research Navigator is your single gateway to the research organization. Content is organized by process in the navigation bar with drop-down menus at the top of the page, and useful resources are linked in the left sidebar. You can also access other Partners intranets via the Apps tab in the top navigation.
Note: Many research related links in this guide will require you to be signed in to Research Navigator before accessing them.
Research Navigator Login
1. Go to navigator.partners.org
2. Click “Employee Login” on the right hand side.
3. Enter your Partners email address & click “Sign in”. You will be
redirected to a secure Partners logon screen.
4. Enter your Partners ID (usually 5 characters) & click “Log In”
5. Enter your Partners password & click “Log In”
6. You are now in the Research Navigator
What Can I Find on Research Navigator?
Resources you can find on Research Navigator include:
- Biomedical Research Institute Services and Communications
- BWH Department of Environmental Affairs
- BWH Research Administration
- BWH Research Oversight Committee
- BWH Research Space Management Group
- BWH Office of Research Compliance
- BWH Research Integrity
- Partners Innovation
- Partners Research Information Services & Computing (RISC)
- Partners Research Management
- Partners Office for Interactions with Industry (OII)
- The Partners Institutional Biosafety Committee (PIBC)