- Analysis and Planning provides strategic and operational planning support for new programs and investments
- Decision Support Systems provides technical aid in quality decision-making processes.
- Performance Improvement is dedicated to maximizing operational efficiency and achieving service excellence.
- Quality Programs is responsible for collecting, reporting, and analyzing all quality data throughout the hospital.
- Safety Team members have expertise in applying patient safety concepts that incorporate human factors and systems-based solutions to reducing medical errors.
Center for Community Health and Health Equity (CCHHE)
The CCHHE works to advance systems of care and community health programs to eliminate health disparities and elevate the health status of the communities we serve.
Partners Online Specialty Consultation (POSC)
A secure online and video consultation platform for patients and their local physicians to remotely access a Partners specialist.
Physician Referral Services
This program helps physicians gain access to specialists at BWH and MGH, and facilitates follow-up with patient and referring practitioners.
Center for Bioethics/Ethics Service
Provides 24/7 consultation services for clinicians and researchers confronting ethical issues in clinical medicine and research.
- Credentials Medical Staff and select Allied Health Professionals
- Enrolls providers with health plans, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield,Tufts, Harvard Pilgrim and Medicare/Medicaid
- Maintains the integrity of database information in order to supply accurate information to the software systems used by Medical Staff, Allied Health Professionals, other healthcare providers and departments
Co-Chairs: Joshua Kosowsky, MD, Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine and Jessica C. Dudley, MD, Chief Medical Officer, BWPO
- Members represent each of the hospital’s departments and the private staff.
- Main areas of focus are physician leadership, volunteerism and work life balance.